Erica and Co. All-Star Racing (エリカと当社オールスター'レーシング, Erika to Tōsha Ōrusutā Rēshingu) is a racing game starring Erica Sakura, along with other YoungOtakuNerd fan characters and non-Sonic characters. It is for the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, and PlayStation 3 and is rated E10+ for mild lyrics, cartoon violence, and mild suggestive themes.
- Erica Sakura-Seedrian extrodinaire and main protagonist of the Erica Sakura series. She drives a pink and red convertable. Her All-Star is called "Racing Game", where she uses a video game controller (A Wii U gamepad, PS3 controller, or 3DS depending on the platform) to input a cheat code, putting her in the lead.
- Punk the Pikachu-Erica's best friend. She rides a Pokemon-style bike, painted blue and black. Her All-Star is called "Volt Tackle", and is the Pokemon move of the same name.
- Aqua the Guinea Pig-Erica's other friend, and the authority figure of her home. She rides a cloud. Her All-Star is called "Raining on the Parade", where she sends strong storm clouds to slow her opponents.
- Rock Lee-A popular secondary character from the anime series Naruto. He does not use a vehicle to race. His All-Star is called "Eight Gates", and is the taijutsu technique of the same name.
- Marvin the Martian-A martian from the cartoon franchise Looney Tunes. He drives a miniature Martian Maggot ship. His All-Star is called "Earth-Shattering Kaboom", where he hurls blasts from the laser built on his ship.
- Ash Ketchum-The main protagonist of the Pokemon anime series. He rides on the back of his Charizard. His All-Star is called "Contest Combo", where he sends a combination of Charizard's Flamethrower and Pikachu's Thundershock.
- Mario and Luigi-The main protagonists of the Mario Bros. series. He drives his signature Mario Kart. Their All-Star is called "Super Bros.", where they gain the lead and become temporarily invincible.
- Scooby Doo and Norville "Shaggy" Rogers-The two most recognizable characters from the Scooby-Doo franchise. They drive the Mystery Machine. Their All-Star is called "Scare Tactics", where they send frightening fake-outs to slow their opponents.
- Ursa the Doll-An adorable teddy bear who's a friend of Erica's. She rides a motorized scooter, painted pink and powder blue. Her All-Star is called "Kids' Games", where she hurls bombs that explode in a flurry of lace and glitter.
- Veil Indigo-Erica's half-mutant friend. She drives a blue and purple motorcycle. Her All-Star is called "Rising from the Shadows", where she uses the shadows to pull her closer to the lead.
- Dr. Janice Scavenger-An evil scientist and Erica's worst enemy. She rides inside the shell of her robo-mutant minion Sheldon. Her All-Star is called "Minion Dispatch", where she sends her minions to terrorize the other racers.
- Rayman-The main protagonist of the Rayman series. He rides on the back of his friend Globox. His All-Star is called "Rabbid Invasion", where he send Rabbids to terrorize the other racers.
- Astro Boy-The main protagonist of the Astro Boy anime franchise. He does not use a vehicle to race. His All-Star is called "Omega Factor", where he blast opponents from both in front (with his hand lasers) and the back (with the machine guns in his backside).
- Sonic the Hedgehog-The main protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. He drives his classic race car from Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and its sequel. His All-Star is called "Super Sonic", which is his alternate form of the same name.
- Video Square-The center of Game World. The music for this stage is "Satellite" by Rise Against (one of Erica's theme songs).
- Pokemon Stadium-A Pokemon stadium used for battles. The music for this stage is the first opening theme from the Pokemon anime (the version of the theme depends on the language the game is played in).
- Bugs and Daffy's Cul-De-Sac-The neighborhood and home of the major characters in The Looney Tunes Show. The music for this stage is "What's Up Doc?" from The Looney Tunes Show.
- Crystal Cove-The home of Mystery Inc. in Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. The music for this stage is "Terror Time" from Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island.
- Mushroom Kingdom-The kingdom that the Mario Bros. serve and protect. The music for this stage is the Super Mario Bros. theme song.
- Green Hill Zone-An iconic stage from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. The music for this stage is "Seven Rings in Hand" from Sonic and the Secret Rings.
- Toon City-A track that runs through all three sections of Toon City: Cartoon Central, Anime Downtown, and Game World. The music for this stage is "Cartoon Heroes" by Aqua.
- Konoha-The village in which the major characters of Naruto live. The music for this stage is "Give Lee Give Lee Rock Lee" from Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth.
- Auto Boost-Accelerates a character.
- Starman-Gives temporary invincibility.
- Poke Ball-Unleashes a random Pokemon. The Pokemon that are released are either Gardevoir, Mew, Piplup, Meloetta, Celebi, or Jigglypuff.
- Mallet-Releases a mallet that rotates, hitting opponents.
- Bear Trap-Sets a trap in a random location, which when run over latches onto a racer's car, causing them to stop until they are released.
- All-Star-Allows a racer to use their special move, called the All-Star.
- Single Race-One race.
- Grand Prix-Six Races
- Career-A series of single races, boost challenges, rival challenges, and drift challenges. Has up to twelve stages. Characters can be unlocked in this mode.
- Multiplayer-Participate in a single race with others. Can be played either locally or with Wi-Fi.
- Options-Change the audio, visual, difficulty, and announcer settings.
- This is the first Erica Sakura video game to feature Dr. Scavenger.
- In Japanese and English, both the male and female announcers have a recognizable voice.:
- The female announcer is voiced by Aya Hirano (Dende in Dragon Ball Z, Konata Izumi in Lucky Star) in Japanese and Candi Milo (Dexter on Dexter's Laboratory, Astro in the 2003 Astro Boy anime) in English.
- The male announcer is voiced by Minoru Shiraishi (Taniguchi in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, himself on Lucky Star) in Japanese and Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist, E-123 Omega in the Sonic the Hedgehog series from 2010 on) in English.