Energy Ball is a strong Nature attack.
The user first begins to focus. As the user focuses, they draw on the surrounding environment for energy, willing the energy converge either between their hands or in their mouth. As the energy converges, the user focuses the energy into a compact sphere of nature energy. Once the orb has reached the proper size, the user launches it at the target, leaving a whispy trail of energy. This technique explodes upon impact and is fairly powerful, able to cause a large amount of damage against most opponents. This technique has a slight chance of breaking through resistances against special attacks, allowing other special attacks to inflict more damage.
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Tectonic the Thylacine
- Nanostrutturata the Demonhog
- Sense the Fox
- Stark the Hedgehog
- Sid the Foxidna
- Harvey the Hedgehog
- Bazba Cormac
- Jack the Fohuahua
- Any combat-capable Nature Clan members (typically battle mages, summoners and priests/priestesses)
- Ivan the Machamp (Mobianized Pokémon)
- Dark Pulse: Dark variant of equal power
- Flash Cannon: Light variant of equal power
- Shadow Ball: Shadow variant of equal power
- Volt-Driver: Electric variant of equal power
- Energy Assist: A variation used to transfer energy to an ally in the heat of battle.
This technique bears a C-rank, due to its potential to lower the defensive type it targets and it's relative strength.