Elemental Summons are creatures commonly associated with Summoners, those who tame and raise such creatures to assist them in combat, in a process often known as "bonding". While many of these species naturally exist on Mobius, a few rarer ones are Summoned directly from any of the ten Elemental Realms. Beings Summoned in this manner typically go back to their respective Realm when their assistance is no longer required.
However, these creatures have been known to come in domesticated variants, and these are raised as pets. Imps of any alignment, Sylphs, Pilvegi and Denkitachi (specifically, the Denkiretto subspecies) are four of the more well-known "domestic Elementals". Catoblepi have also been domesticated, but rather than act as pets, they are typically used as beasts of burden.
Domestic variants of any Elemental Summon often have a greatly lowered combat ability, unlike those who are tamed and raised to fight alongside Summoners.
- 1 Any Alignment
- 2 Single Alignment
- 3 Dual-Elemental Alignment
- 4 Other Special Alignments
- 5 Attribute Alignments
Summons that can be aligned with any one of the ten Elements.
- Dragon - A very rare type of Summon with strong, offensive capabilities, Dragons are unpredictable and notorious for being very difficult to tame. Dragons also have an extreme amount of diversity to them, even higher than that of the Imps. The elderly galehog known as Gunnar Prendergast is famed for being a 'Master of Dragons'.
- Imp - A common type of Summon that is decently well-rounded in its capabilities, Imps are a highly diverse species characterized by overall hardiness, and are (generally) easy to tame, making them a good "starter Summon".
- Koskerafi - An uncommon type of Summon, resembling a petite, non-Mobian deer with crystalline antlers and hooves, and more crystals on its back. The horns of each Elemental subspecies are based on different types of magic crystals, like Algidite and Solasite.
Summons that are tied to a single, specific Element. Rarely, different subspecies of Single-Elemental Summons (such as the Stormy Pilvegern) may in fact be Dual-Elemental Summons, but they are typically considered aberrations, often thought to be the result of experimentation, rather than nature taking course.
One of the most well-known examples of such experiments are the attempts to breed Imps of different elemental Alignments to produce offspring that have the combination Element of their parents' base Element (I.E the theoretical offspring of a Flame and Thunder Imp being able to wield Plasma, the Elemental Combination of Fire and Electricity). So far, there has been no success.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Fire.
- Infernowl - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in long-ranged combat and utility, Infernowls are fickle and intelligent, and somewhat difficult to tame, making them a poor choice of domesticated pet. However, Summoners who can successfully bond with an Infernowl will find them to be fiercely loyal.
- Phoenix - A rare type of Summon that specializes in support-based utility, Phoenixes are gentle creatures, and said to only be tamable by those with pure hearts. Their tears have moderate healing properties.
- Salamander - A common type of Summon that specializes in long-range, artillery-style combat. Salamanders are amiable and fairly easy to tame, and considered a good "starter Summon".
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Ice.
- Frost Hound -
- Tizheruk - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in long-range, artillery-style combat with some melee options, the Tizheruk is sometimes considered to be the ice-based counterpart of the Salamander, due to a similar combat style. However, Tizheruks are known for being flighty and somewhat unpredictable, making them difficult to tame; patience (and a younger specimen) is needed for these creatures.
- Lagorosta - A common type of Summon that specializes in support-base utility. Lagorosta are small, rabbit-like mammals with large foreclaws for digging through the snow and fairly long, thick tails that act as a rudder for propelling themselves forward as they dig. Being lapine in form, their hind legs are also quite powerful, and they are very speedy, not even hindered by deep, loose snow. They are shy herbivores always on the lookout for danger, making them excellent scouts for Summoners.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Water.
- Fluminato - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in support-based utility. It is based on a small cat; specifically, the kodkod.
- Tiebúron - A common type of Summon that specializes in swift, melee-range combat, Tiebúrons are voracious eaters, and become aggressive when hungry, making them rather difficult to tame and keep. Owners/Summoners are advised to keep their Land Sharks well-fed to avoid complications; on the upside, they can eat pretty much anything, and aren't picky either.
- Umikuji - A common type of Summon that specializes in long-ranged combat.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Electricity.
- Denkitachi - A common type of Summon that specializes in swift, melee-range combat with some long-range combat, the Denkitachi is mischievous and curious, and requires patience to be properly tamed. They have a penchant for exploring, making them valuable scouts; they also habitually bring back useful objects to their masters.
- Raiju - A rare type of Summon that specializes in long-ranged combat.
- Shevigian - An uncommon type of Summon that resembles a non-Mobian horse with a more feline-like face, bearing a pair of ornate antlers upon its head and a long, wild mane of hair that surrounds its neck and back, as well as a pair of long, flowing whiskers. Shevigian are prideful and intelligent, and are rather difficult to tame; it is said they'll only bond with good-hearted people. They specialize in close-range combat with some long-range skills, and also make fantastic mounts due to their high speed. They are based on the quilin or kirin of Chinese mythology, and are especially inspired by the Elder Dragon Kirin from the Monster Hunter series.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Wind.
- Pilvegern - A common type of Summon that specializes in distraction and utility.
- Sylph - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in support-based utility. They are small, winged creatures.
- Llakteran - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in long-range combat.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Earth.
- Catoblepas - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in defensive combat with powerful melee options. These powerful herbivores have also been used to pull caravans.
- Golem -
- Gargoyle -
- Kragecous - An uncommon type of summon known for primarily dwelling within deserts, it specializes in scouting and hit-and-run tactics.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Light.
- Quetzalcoatl - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in long-ranged combat. They resemble medium-sized, partially feathered serpents, with one pair of feathery wings and rather small hind legs, as well as long, feathery ears and two medium-sized horns. They also have a large and vibrant crest of feathers on their heads that also runs down their backs.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Darkness.
- Barghest -
- Schwarkatze - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in distraction and long-ranged combat. Schwarkatzen are feline creatures.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Nature.
- Mandrake - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in long-range combat.
- Waldgeist - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in utility.
Summons that are aligned exclusively with Poison.
- Harjahama - An uncommon type of Summon that specializes in utility, Harjahama are an insectoid species with six legs, a fairly long abdomen and a long, bristly mane of "fur" on the back of its thorax; these bristles are quite venomous. It can curl into a ball, earning it the common nickname of "hedgehog spider" (even though it's not a spider).
Primary Alignment: Fire
Primary Alignment: Ice
Primary Alignment: Water
Primary Alignment: Electricity
Primary Alignment: Wind
- Stormy Pilvegern - A rare subspecies of Pilvegern that bears the secondary Element of Electricity. No one really knows how they came about; the most widely accepted guess is they were the result of crossbreeding between Denkitachi and Nimbus Pilvegi, but this has not yet been confirmed.
- Dust Devil - A species said to be a distant cousin of the Wind Imp, it bears the secondary Element of Earth.
Primary Alignment: Earth
Primary Alignment: Light
Primary Alignment: Darkness
Primary Alignment: Nature
- Splinterling - Bipedal creatures that bear extensive coverings of wood-like "armor", Splinterlings are mischievous creatures. They bear the secondary Element of Darkness. They are based on the Splinterling mob from Terraria.
- Brumivine - They bear the secondary Element of Ice.
Primary Alignment: Poison
Other Special Alignments
Typically very rare creatures.