Electricity is one of the many elements used in the Sonic Fanon universe, amongst others. It is one of the ten main Elements; the others include;
Its opposite is Water.
The control of magnetic fields or any form of particle-based field or beam is branched under the heading of Electrical moves. A simplified version might be Spark manipulation, while there are other more advanced styles further on in the article. The movements are often sharp, sudden movements, interconnected with flowing strokes. Electrical techniques are often focused on damage and paralysis, although skilled wielders of electrical techniques can use it to scramble nerve endings to remove pain, which is incredibly useful.
Strong Against (Offensive)
Elements that take a lot of damage against Electricity-aligned attacks.
Strong Against (Defensive)
Elements that do little damage against Electricity-aligned beings.
Weak Against (Offensive)
Elements that take little damage against Electricity-aligned attacks.
Weak Against (Defensive)
Elements that do a lot of damage against Electricity-aligned beings.
He is capable of using the Advanced element of Storm.
She is capable of using the Advanced element of Nimbus.
He is capable of using the Advanced element of Stratos.
She is capable of using the Advanced element of Magnetism.
Thunder Deity Raiyuzami
He is capable of using the Advanced elements of Storm and Plasma in his normal and berserker forms.
Particularly powerful or well-known/legendary artifacts that are tied to the Element of Electricity.
One of the ten Elemental Orbs that are tied to The Elemental Gods. It resembles a sphere of pure, compressed electricity, yet is solid enough to easily be held. It feels like it constantly hums and vibrates softly when held.
Any species or race tied to the Element of Electricity.
- Sparkhog - A subspecies of hedgehog. Portmanteau of "spark" and "hedgehog".
- Galvalion - A subspecies of lion. Portmanteau of "galvanic" and "lion".
- Lightning Rabbit - A subspecies of rabbit. Portmanteau of "lightning" and "rabbit".
- Voltiger - A subspecies of tiger. Portmanteau of "volt" and "tiger".
- Stormwolf - A subspecies of wolf. Portmanteau of "storm" and "wolf".
Add techniques of the Electrical element here!
- Zap Palm
- Lightning Blade
- Voltage Spear
- Lightning Slash
- Thunder Kick
- Thunder Fang
- Shock Tail
- Lightning Inferno
- Zap Cannon
- Mega Shock
- Lightning Scatter
- Lightning Rave
- Dual Thunder Beam
- Surge - Advanced Electricity
- Plasma - An Electricity/Fire combination wielded by Plasmamancers and Plasmakinetics
- Nimbus - An Electricity/Wind combination wielded by Fotostemancers and Fotostekinetics
- Magnetism - An Electricity/Earth combination wielded by Magnimancers and Magnikinetics
- Stratos - An Electricity/Ice combination wielded by Stratomancers and Stratokinetics
- Dark Electricity/Black Lightning/Shadow Thunder - Self-explanatory
- Laser - An Electricity/Light combination
- Storm - An Electricity/Water combination wielded by Procellamancers and Procellakinetics
- Neuro - An Electricity/Poison combination wielded by Neuromancers and Neurokinetics
- Pulse - An Electricity/Nature combination wielded by Cicermancers and Cicerkinetics
- Weather: A combination of Water, Ice, Wind and Electricity
- Cryoshock: A combination of Water, Ice and Electricity
Legendary Beast Styles
- Thunderbird - One of the legendary styles for Electricity
- Raiju - Another legendary style for Electricity
- Al-Buraq style
- ThunderChaos - Self-explanatory
Add Elemental combination techniques here!