Electric Spindash is an electric variant of the attack known as Spindash. Characters that can control the element of Electricity and can also use Spindash are capable of pulling off this move.
The user curls into a ball and spins in place at a high speed, as if starting a Spindash. While spinning, however, the user draws electricity into their bodies. When they're surrounded by electricity, they blast off straight ahead, barreling through opponents and barriers, as well as electrocuting them.
- Nulla the Hedgecat
- Niks the Lynx
- Mark Jamison Bandicoot
- Georgi the Hedgehog
- Cerauna the Voltage Creeperhog
- Cass the Raikou (Mobianised)
- Spindash - Elementless variant (also Parent technique in a way)
- Flaming Spindash - Fire variant
- Arctic Spindash - Ice variant
- Aquatic Spindash - Water variant
Although it really is no stronger than the basic Spindash, it can deal more damage to enemies weak to Electricity, making it a D-Rank technique.