- A) He found a gold-laden Mobian ship that had drowned, that's how he got rich.
# Q2: Is he a member of the Rothschild family?
- A) Obviously not, he's a shrimp.
# Q3: Being so disgustingly stinky rich, what is the most expensive thing he owns?
- A) Sega, i think.
# Q4: Has he ever been poor in his life or was he rich from the beginning? Also, what are his views on poverty?
- A) Before being rich, he was in an average financial situation. He thinks all the poor are lazy who don't get a job because they don't want to.
# Q5: How come he has no enemies when he possesses so much power and wealth? Sounds really suspicious to me.
- A) He lives on the bottom of the sea, Mobius's sea is not as bustling as the surface, he doesn't even know Eggman.
# Q6: As a proper gentleman who fights only with slaps, does he have a strong British accent, likes drinking tea all the time and solves all his issues with others with a duel?
- A) Of course, every respectful Gentleman has to have a British accent and drink tea all the time.
# Q7: How can he fit 125 billion dollars in his wallet?
- A) His wallet is actually a portal to a pocket dimension with unlimited space.
# Q8: Has he ever sought treatment for his infliction?
- A) Already. But the surgeons said he was a lost case.
# Q9: How much did his top hat cost?
- A) five dollars.
# Q10: Does Edmund agree that money brings happiness?
- A) Sure. With money you buy more money.