Dark Fusillade is a powerful Dark-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Darkness.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then summons several spheres of pure, compressed Dark energy from the Elemental Realm of Darkness itself to strike the foe. The spheres explode whenever they hit anything, and the resulting explosions cause damage and sap much of the light around the explosion radius, reducing vision range and accuracy unless one has some form of night vision.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Darkness Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Cosmic Blaze - Fire variant
- Algorstorm - Ice variant
- Aqua Purge - Water variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Howling Zephyr - Wind variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Sylvan Shower - Nature variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Unnamed - Soul variant
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.