Cosmic Blaze is a powerful Fire-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Fire.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then summons several large meteors from the Elemental Realm of Fire itself to strike the foe; the meteors explode upon impact with anything, and the resulting explosion can harm enemies who are too close by.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Fire Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Fou the Phoenix
- Kotuumath the Halfbreed
- Betty the Hedgefox
- Lance the Power Hedgehog
- Fuego the Inferno Creeperhog
- Algorstorm - Ice variant
- Aqua Purge - Water variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Howling Zephyr - Wind variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Dark Fusillade - Darkness variant
- Sylvan Shower - Nature variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Unnamed - Soul variant
- This attack is based on a spell from AdventureQuest of the same name.
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.