- Berserk Button: In spite of her usually down-to-earth attitude, there are times where she does get mad or annoyed.
- Don't mess with her friends and loved ones
- Don't EVER call her "Lazy" or "Uncaring"
- Don't EVER hurt a child in front of her
- Nice, Mean, and Inbetween: Usually Inbetween. While she is usually the leader and voice of reason for the trio, there are moments where she can be snarky and overly critical and there are moments where she can be even more friendly than Sid.
- Not So Above It All: There are times where she does begin to misjudge a situation or act irrationally, which is one of her reasons why she has a lot of self-doubt.
- Only Sane Woman: Clover is one of the only characters who have common sense and critical thinking skills, though there are times where she misjudges a situation or acts irrationally.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue Oni to both Sid and Alex's Red Oni
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: Downplayed. While both she and Rana don't get as much slapstick as other characters like Sid and Alex, they do get hurt, or maimed on several occasions. Clover gets it more than Rana due to Rana usually being too young to get severely hurt or humiliated.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Rana's Girly Girl usually
Power, Skill, and Equipment Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.