Cicaca the Duck is a playable character and anti-hero in the videogame Sonic and the Thousand Stars of Doom.
She is the pentagonist of Sonic's Story, the secondary antagonist hero of Shadow's Story, the main protagonist of Cicada's Story, the tritagonist of Silver's Story, and a protagonist in the Last Story (she gave the Chaos Emeralds to Sonic, Silver and Shadow trio who will use them to transform into their respective Golden Super forms against the final boss Qultan, except Cicada.)
She is an idiot who hates every single bit of his life. Yet she's a coward, she is also a lazy person. Despite all of that, she willingly helps Sonic and his friends on his quest to collect the Thousand Stars of Doom to save the world from Eggman's tyranny. (In reality, it will summon the demon Qultan, who seeks to destroy reality)
- Chaos Control
- Eye laser
- Brute strength (as Primal Beast)
- Primal Beast transformation
Powers & Skills: Feral strength, Chaos control
Appearance = Giant fanged beast
height: 1 km
Using a Chaos Emerald, Cicada becomes the berserker Primal Beast. Not only this giant kaiju monster has the strength to destroy a building with its claws, it is also uber-powerful and invincible. It can also use Chaos Control.
The bossfight is simple. The player should avoid Cicada's Chaos Control and eye laser attacks. The player must attack her 10 times with a simple spin dash. Once Cicada is defeated, she quits and screams like a crybaby.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Rouge the Bat (best friend)
- Silver the Hedghehog
- Jet The Hawk (ally)
- Blaze the Cat (friendly rival)
- Charmy Bee (arch-rival)
- Amy Rose (friendly enemy)
- Tails (rival)
- Storm the Albatross (bitter rival and nemesis, later ally)
- Dr. Robotnik (second archenemy)
- Jet the Hawk (former)
- Metal Sonic
- Tails (sometimes)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (arch-nemesis)
- Storm the Albatross
- She was based on Daffy Duck
- Cicada is the name of an insect, as well as a dish from Asia which can be cooked as either boiled or fried.
- She sounds like Donald Duck.