- "Hi there, I'm Christina, it's nice to meet you."
- "Hey TransFans~"- Every time she starts a vlog on her blog
- "I better get to work, the boutique is getting packed with customers."
- "Umm... the boutique isn't exactly open right now..."
- "Oh my... are you alright?"
- "By the way, I didn't really catch your name?"
- "The mall is the most magical place in the universe~!"
- "I don't really like being called the best."
- "You're future is what you make of it, remember that."
- "Love the life you live. Live the life you love."
- "You're not ugly. Society is."
- "There are over twelve billion people in this world. Why are you letting one person bring you down?"
- "You can't spell challenge without change"
- "That dress looks fantastic on you~"
- "I feel like the color is off on this part..."
- "This didn't turn out so great..."
- "Who would've thought that a dress so horribly made could be worn so amazingly?"
- "Sorry if this feels a little uncomfortable..."- Measuring a client
- "When making dresses, there are so many things that matter to make it look good."
- "This needs something.... Maybe sequins?"
- "Please be patient with me, beauty takes time."- When a client calls her out of impatience
- "I've just been knocked in the head by INSPIRATION!"
- "Are you sure you want me to wear this. My lord, I can't even count how many mistakes there are on this thing..."- When she is asked to model a dress she doesn't like
- "Hmm.... let me fix that up for you~"
- "Finally, this line is done!"
- "What do I name this line?"
- "I can't imagine my life without you."
- "This huge fight just proves that we truly developed a sisterly relationship, because sisters always fight."
- "You know I put your life over mine, Lex."
- "Friends don't let other friends jump off of planes for psychopaths alone."
- "Besties for life, Lexi!"
- "It's already eleven thirty, can I just crash at your place tonight?"
- "I know that you probably don't like the fact that I'm dating your ex, but I promise, if he makes one small mistake I'll break up with him faster than Michelle runs on vault!"
- "They say that true love is always involved with romance. They obviously never have seen our true love, haven't they?"
- "Again, how do you except me to do a double back on bars?"
- "You make stepouts look so easy"
- "I'm bored, let's just go to the mall."
- "What ever happened? You're literally never free anymore."
- "How do you do that?"
- "Oh Michelle... What am I ever going to do with you..."
- "Don't worry, I believe you."
- "It's so nice of you to train Lexi. She's lucky to have you as a teacher."
- "Wait WHAT? What did that clown-faced jerk say to you?"
- "Don't let that bitch or anybody else bring you down. You're a strong being with the power to take anybody down."
- "What a horrible thing to say!"
- "You should have been locked up years ago."
- "I knew it was you."
- "You deserve worse than prison."
- "That's not what I hoped for..." Getting an E Rank
- "I feel like I could do better..." Getting a D Rank
- "That turned out pretty well~" Getting a C Rank
- "This one's a keeper~!" Getting a B Rank
- "Spectacular! I knew I could do it!" Getting an A Rank
- "Who knew I had this much in me?" Getting an S Rank
- "I don't have time for this." After winning a match
- "I guess I was too weak." After losing a match
- "I hope you're punished for what you've done." After winning a match against Mimi
- "I won't let you get away with this!" After losing a match against Mimi
- "Oh no.... What did I do? I'm... so... sorry..." After winning a match against Alexis
- "Good match, go continue on with you adventure..." After losing a match against Alexis
"Thank you all for coming tonight. Wow... didn't expect so many people here to send me off... This decision was probably the biggest challenge I had to face in my life, and that's saying a lot with all the miraculous events that have happened over the past few years. Mariala City has been my home for an entire nineteen years, which is a very very long time, and leaving all my memories behind takes a huge amount out of me. I had so many great moments here with most of you here, good and bad ones. I know for me was when I met all of my closest friends in the second grade. I knew that our bond will always be close. We've done so much together, we watched each other grow up, we fought many fights with our enemies, we threw our worst threat in prison, and we graduated high school together. We had a good thing going, but, all good things must come to an end. I had a great run here in the east coast. I feel like my missions are accomplished down here. I already established my fashion empire and lent the boutique to my sister-in-law. I know I have my home city to support my decisions wherever I may go. I love all of my TransFans, my friends, and my family. This chapter of my life is older, and I need to take the next big step in life, to hopefully go further and pursue my career. I will always and forever love each and every one of you, although it may not see it, and I will miss you all from the bottom of my heart. It's been a privilege to get to know all of you, and I hope one day we will meet again. Thank you." Christina's final speech at her farewell party.
"I remember my first photoshoot when I was eight years old, and all these cameras were flashing in my face. Of course it's uncomfortable, but as time passes by I got used to it before I aged a year." Age 13 Interview for XYZ News
"The world has so many undiscovered talents in the world that are just waiting to be known to us. They remind me of the night sky; like there are millions and millions of stars, but when we look up at the sky, there's only so few." Age 18 Interview for Behind Hollywood
"This part of the world, you know, it's different