Chidori is a powerful yet dangerous electric move.
The user focuses a large amount of energy into their dominant hand, which then converts into electricity (Electrokinetics and Fulguramancers are able to simply use electrical energy). The user then charges at their target at incredible speeds. When the user gets within range, they then jab their target with the Chidori. The Chidori has immense piercing power, able to cut right through even the strongest defenses, and stab all the way through a living being. However, the Chidori has several weaknesses. For one, it requires a large amount of energy to be used. The user must also be able to move at high speeds in order to get the necessary velocity. However, the Chidori's greatest weakness is that while in use, the user is afflicted with tunnel vision, able to see only what is directly in front of them. This leaves the user open to counter-attack if they miss their target. Knuckles clan members with Sharingan Eyes can use that ability to aim properly, but other users like Statyx have to use well-honed reflexes to hit accurately.
- Statyx the Hedgehog
- Will the Echidna
- Frost the Hedgehog
- Rocket the Hedgefoxidna
- Nulla the Hedgecat
- Stephan Stalvan
- Sid the Foxidna
- Laura the Hedgehog
- Mammoth the Moth
- Mackenzie the Tiger
Add your character here if they can perform this move.
- Lightning Slash: Different electric attack similar to Chidori, but used with claws/talons/bladed weapon
- Chaos Driver: Chaos variant
- Solar Fragment: Fire variant
- Shadow Star-Drive: Dark variant
Add your move here if it is a variant of this move.
- Lightning Blade: A more concentrated and more powerful version.
- Chidori Rush: A Chidori fused with either Agility or ExtremeSpeed in order to provide maximum power with the cost being accuracy.
- Chidori: Ease
- Thunder-Bolt Blade: A more powerful and concentrated version, which can be used like a blade!
This article is a stub.