This Page is about the Chaos Chakras, Ancient Weapons used by Sonic the Hedgehog. Property of Xeno 117.
Neutral Form: Standard and most commen Form. The Chaos Chakras appear as Gold Rings with Yellow Chaos energy eminating from them.
Light Form: Only when the User is in their Hero Form. The Chaos Chakras appear as Blue Rings with Cyan Chaos energy eminating from them.
Dark Form: Only when the User is in their Dark Form (Devil Trigger for Dante). The Chaos Chakras appear as Red Rings with Black Chaos energy eminating from them.
The Chaos Chakras are ancient weapons forged long ago by Chaos; the God of Chaos himself, and Flare; the Goddess of Light. They were sealed away on Angel Island in the Temple of Heroes too protect them from any who would mis-use them. They were rediscovered a Million Years later by Sonic the Hedgehog, Samus Aran, and Shadow the Hedgehog. The Chakras allowed Sonic to take them as his own to help fight evil as they have very small sentience and choose their Host; though they will allow Heroes and Villains to use them, they just took a liking to Sonic. Sonic will use them often in Combat and they havn't failed him since. Through some actions they have found them in other's hands at time to time.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Owner)
- Samus Aran
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Chaos slice: The Chakras are swung at their targets and slice them with their Chaos infused attacks.
- Spin-Attack: The user spins around in a 360 Degree motion while holding out the Chakras. Can be one spin or multiple.
- Sonic Boom: The user crosses the Chakras together and then releases a blast of golden Chaos energy.
- Chaos Rupture: The user smashes the Chakras into the ground; sending out ruptures of Chaos energy that seek out hostiles.
- Boomerang attack: The user throws one or both of the Chakras and they home in hostiles; batter them and shock them with Chaos energy, then return to the user.
- Chaotic Screw Attack: The user curls up in to a Ball; jumps into the Air, uses the Chakras to surround themselves in Chaos energy, then home in on Foes. Also grants unlimited Jumps but can't go up with them any higher than where they start.
- Grants a weakened Chaos Control ability to the user.
- Can block any Chaos based attack.
- The Chaos Chakras are unbreakable.
- Change form depending upon the User's Chaos Balance. Start off as Neutral. Turn into the Dark Chaos Chakras if the user is in their Dark Form. Turn into the Light Chaos Chakras if the user is in their Hero form.
- They do not have a Super Form. If the User is in their Super Form they bond with the User and halve the rate of Ring consumption while increasing their Chaos Abilities.
- Can provide Light in any Dark place.