|Romantic Interest||Kelsey the Beaver|
|Political Alignment and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Cody *******|
|Original Creator||User:Sunny the Hedgehog|
Castor the Platypus is a mobian Platypus. He is based on User:Sunny the Hedgehog's friend, Cody.
Castor is usually quiet and shy (relating to a real platypus), and very camera shy. Though, he is quite loud and goofy around his friends. His personality often varies between each of his friends.
Castor is very caring around Kelsey. Whenever Kelsey is sad, Castor will gladly cheer her up by hugging her. Though, when they're both in a humorous mood, he will often make fun of her and say rude things to her (which Kelsey doesn't take seriously, so she says rude things to him also).
Castor usually has no real sympathy for Madalyn, but he still sees her as a friend, nonetheless. He believes that Madalyn needs to grow up and stop whining about her problems. Castor usually says rude things to Madalyn, though immediately getting thrown around by her.
Castor enjoys playfully picking on and teasing McKayla. The two usually have small physical fights, though not taken seriously.
Castor rarely interacts with Carmen, due to Carmen rarely speaking. But still, Castor and Carmen like to joke around and make fun of the girls, along with LJ the Raccoon.
Castor and LJ have a close friendship, and they have known each other for a few years. Along with Carmen the Bear, LJ and Castor enjoy picking on Kelsey, Madalyn, McKayla, and Tectonic. Even so, Castor is often annoyed by LJ.
Castor and Tectonic are more of rivals than friends. They often avoid each other, but when they meet, they usually have small sparring sessions. When this happens, Castor usually backs down, mostly because he knows Tectonic takes Karate lessons and is a trained Nocturnus soldier. Sometimes it may be vice-versa, due to Tectonic knowing well of Castor's defensive technique.
Abilities and Weaknesses
- STH named this character "Castor", because the name "Cody" is too common, and she wanted to name this character something unique.
- STH also made this character out of random, with the fact that she had two projects involving monotremes.
- The name "Castor" means "to shine/to excel". Also, in Greek Mythology, a character with the name of Castor was one of the sons of Zeus, and the twin brother of Pollux. The constellation Gemini, which represents the twins, contains a star with the name of "Castor".
- Castor, unlike Cody, doesn't have glasses.
- Strangely, he and the beaver's genus share the same name, and his romantic interest is "Kelsey the Beaver".