Climate and ecology
Ayi has 4 climates. Snowy, desert/canyon, tropical rainforest and industrial wasteland terrains. Other than that, Ayi has a similar ecology to Mobius.
Ayi is a hidden moon that orbits Mobius. It is hidden due to the fact that millions of spirits orbit it, hiding it from view. Thousands of years ago, one giant realm reigned over Ayi; it was known as the ancient city of Soma. Queen Arven ruled over all of Soma. She was a good-willed Queen and leader.
The Guardians (also known as the Eldas) made an artefact that could grant any wish, the "Somalian treasure". However, once used, there would always be a good and a bad outcome to balance out the original wish.They gifted Queen Arven a wish, and she wished for Soma's prosperity. She then became severely ill as her punishment, and they let her have one more wish (possibly for experimental means). This time she wished for twins. What she didn't know was that they would later become kings. It just so happens that Kretos was the bad twin and Elias was the good twin.
Later, when Arven died of illness, the twins were unsure of what to do. Kretos wanted power, but Elias wanted the equality to remain. Kretos attempted to use the Somalian treasure for himself and his greed. As the effects of the wishes began to get worse and worse due to how much Kretos was wishing for, Elias wondered about what to do. Elias took the treasure and returned it to the Guardians, who then hid it among the ruins (which are later completely buried by the war, the remains becoming what is now known as the TRIK).
This started a crazy war between the twin brothers. The war ended horribly, and as a result, Soma was split into 4 regions. The Guardians wanted to make sure that history didn't repeat itseld so they made several more artefacts and created a chain puzzle of them so that it was a lot more difficult to obtain the treasure.
ILYNC - Snowy - 25 sectors
- Being the largest inhabited region, the royal family lived here thousands of years ago. Though, in that time, it wasn't a snowy terrain.
VAX - Desert/canyon - 17 sectors
- Largely uninhabited due to the head/infertile land.
REOMA - Tropical rainforest - 11 sectors
- Relatively small region compared to the others, though it contains very fertile land and has a lot of potential in wealth.
TRIK - Industrial wasteland, area between the 3 regions (contains traps).
- This is the largest uninhabited region. It consists of many underground tunnels and cave, burrowed by thousands of desperate mobians trying to reach their loved ones. Due to the war, the TRIK was created in order to split up the various regions. As a result, those who were caught in a region seperate to their original homeland, became isolated. These mobians resorted to creating secret tunnels and passages through the walls of the TRIK, so they could visit their families and lost loved ones. There are various traps and mines aboveground, hindering navigation between each region.
- Usually nobody goes to the TRIK (unless for pasage) as there are few people that get through alive, since there are a lot of bandits/assassins etc.
- 1 day each month the traps are de-activated, this is when Mobians would go to other residences etc though the desperate ones use the secret tunnels).