|Caution:||This page is about a story that is currently under construction, and as such, will be edited in the future!|
Austin's Adventures is a story detailing how Austin Smith arrived in the Four Worlds and became a Storm Fighter. It is currently being remade, with some aspects changing as a result(which will be listed below). A Brother's Search will also be remade.
Description: Long before he was the massive, strong warrior leading the Storm Fighters, Austin was a young boy lost from his home in Washington state. When Austin is somehow dragged into the Four Worlds, he finds himself on a crazy adventure; not just to save an Island from invaders, but to find his true destiny as a warrior.
Detailed Plot Summary:
Prologue: The Prologue is the exact same as the original story: Austin is watching a movie with his brother Michael when he is somehow dragged through his TV and eventually lands on Angel Island.
Main Story: Austin wakes up in a house owned by an Echidna family(later revealed to be owned by Wynmacher, Lara-Le, and their son Knecapeon Mace, or "Kneecaps", as he is nicknamed), but realizes his appearance has changed, as he is no longer a human, but a German Shepherd. He heads out for a bit, taking his shorts off(as they do not have a hole for his new tail) and getting used to his new form. He also ends up encountering Finitevus, with Austin becoming thoroughly intimidated, and shaking for a while afterward. He leaves the clearing they are in, heading back to Wynmacher after nearly running into a Legionnaire in his fright. Another Legionnaire tells Austin that Lien-Da wishes to see him alone, and leads him to her. Austin meets her, but is uncomfortable to see Finitevus there as well, leading to Lien-Da teasing him about his fear. After a short conversation between the Kommisar and the US native, Finitevus asks to show Austin the Master Emerald, to which Lien-Da reluctantly accepts. He then leads the nervous young loner to the chamber where the Master Emerald is. Despite his fear of Finitevus, Austin is amazed by the Emerald, and Finitevus explains its purpose to him, also saying that while Locke is gone(having been captured by the Dingos), the Dark Legion will protect it, Echidnaopolis, and Austin himself-frigtening and confusing the young boy even more. Later, when Sonic and the Chaotix arrive at Angel Island, Austin eagerly greets them, largely ignoring Knuckles' jibes about the Prophecy of the Avatar. When Finitevus leads the heroes to the Dark Legion facility, and Lien-Da leads Sonic and Knuckles into the chamber of the Master Emerald, Austin hangs back. A voice inside him tells him to warn them of Finitevus' crimes in the future, but he thinks to himself out the heroes will question how he knows what he does, and he suspects Finitevus knows something about him, given how the mad doctor is acting around him.
More Coming Soon...
- Neal the Mountain Lion
- Kairn the Coyote
- E.J. the Hedgehog
- Rosa Smith
- Julie-Su (indirectly mentioned)
- Mighty the Armadillo (indirectly mentioned)
- Ray the Flying Squirrel (indirectly mentioned)
- Vector the Crocodile (indirectly mentioned)
- Espio the Chameleon (indirectly mentioned)
- Charmy Bee (indirectly mentioned)
- Saffron Bee (indirectly mentioned)
- Splash the Greninja(as Frogadier)
- Knecapeon Mace, "Kneecaps"
- Constable Remington
- 2 Unnamed Dark Legion Members
Changes from the Original
- Austin's stay on Angel Island is longer
- The events during Austin's stay are those of Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 138 through Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 141
- After warning Austin that he knows where he's from, Finitevus taunts the young dog that he will make sure Fox knows about his "secret" a while after Austin joins the Storm Fighters
- Fox's introduction is different
- E.J. convinces Fox to let Austin stay, and his and Locke's knowledge of Y's warning about the young boy's arrival is hinted at
- Austin and Rosa's first meeting and later their love story is shown
- Sonic.EXE's first reign of terror is only mentioned, rather than him showing up to murder Kairn and try to kill Fox.
- Rosa Smith's maiden name is revealed to be Carter
More will be added as the story is completed