Aqua Purge is a powerful Water-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Water.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then summons several spheres of water from the Elemental Realm of Water itself to strike the foe; the spheres explode upon impact with the ground, and the resulting explosion of water can shove away and hurt enemies who are too close by.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Water Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Toxic the Hedgehog
- Nanostrutturata the Demonhog
- Stephan Stalvan
- Sid the Foxidna
- Heartless Frost
- Tsunamos the Possum
- Nabiku the Chameleon
- Water Clan battle mages
- Reens the Hedgehog
- Cosmic Blaze - Fire variant
- Algorstorm - Ice variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Howling Zephyr - Wind variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Dark Fusillade - Darkness variant
- Sylvan Shower - Nature variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Unnamed - Soul variant
- This attack is based on a spell from AdventureQuest of the same name.
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.