Amy Rose is considering Sonic's "girlfriend" (or rather annoying fan) by many in the Sonic fanbase. In her usual appearances, she is always chasing after Sonic or helping out her friends (sometimes both). In SRC, she takes the form of a human due to her appearing in the REAL world without any memory of how she got here.
Amy Rose's personality is similar to that of her usual appearances in the games, but she is more on the lines of catching Sonic and making out with him than anything else. She is a bit more naive, and possibly self-destructive, but overall her personality hasn't changed much.
- Amy's dress was still there, although it seemed a bit changed to fit human dress standards. The general design is the same, but now it looks like a normal girl's shirt.
- Amy's headband is jewel-studded.
- Amy's pink fur is replaced by pink hair that goes down to her shoulders.
- Amy had on white exercise pants.
- Amy's shoes are the same.
- Amy's gloves are missing, but she had a bracelet on her right wrist that had a silver heart on it.
Relations With Other Characters
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Human) (love interest)
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Human)
- Knuckles The Echinda (Human)
- Shadow The Hedgehog (Human)
- Rouge The Bat (Human)
- Silver The Hedgehog (Human)
- Jet The Bird (Human)
- Nick's Family
- Kevin The Knaaren
- Justin (Sonic's Reality Check
- Matt (Sonic's Reality Check)
- Galaxina The Seedrian
- Starla The Seedrian (Sonic's Reality Check)
- Aunt Meadow The Seedrian
- Violet The Seedrian
- Amy was (forced) into dating Shadow during the events of Chapter 13. By the end of Chapter 15, when it is revealed the real Shadow was trapped inside the Wii System, and the Shadow that dated Amy was really Nega-Sean is disguise, it can be assumed the relationship was dropped.
- Amy was kidnapped by Grant, Dylan, and Joey (or rather, the other way around, at least until the end) during Chapter 20.
- Amy had 350 Rings before Nick stole them in Chapter 10.
- Amy was used as part of a revenge plan in a small sub-plot between Shadow and Rouge after what has been labeled the "Zombie Dodgeball Incident" in Chapter 13.