Amnesia is a technique in which the user temporarily empties their mind of all concerns, sharply raising their resistance to special attacks. It takes a mental strain on the user, however.
The user closes their eyes and meditates, empting their mind of everything as they draw themselves closer to the Chaos Force, in order to boost their resistance to special attacks. In the process, they also seem to gain in vitality slightly, as they forget some of their previous pain.
However, the use of meditation to remove pain and enhance the connection to the Chaos Force is a costly process, with a typical issue being headaches from the extra power being drawn upon.
- Gloria the Power Hedgehog
- Kurt the Shiba Inu
- Melco the Echidna
- Scott the Power Hedgehog
- Sharil the Hedgidna
- Snowball the Parakeet
- Stephan Stalvan
- Ursula the Mongoose
- Tobias Aerona
- Sarah the Hedgehog
- Macy the Vigoroth (Mobianised Pokémon)
- Swords Dance: Variant involving physical attack
- Iron Defense and Barrier: Variants involving physical defense
- Nasty Plot: Variant involving special attack
- Bulk Up: Variant involving both physical attack and defense
- Calm Mind: Variant involving special attack and defense
- Cosmic Power: Variant involving both physical and special defense
- Dragon Dance: Variant involving physical attack and speed
Due to the technique's versatility and function, it bears a B-rank