Algorstorm is a powerful Ice-aligned attack that draws power directly from the Elemental Realm of Ice.
The user takes time to focus their energies, and then opens a temporary portal to the Elemental Realm of Ice itself from which several large shards of ice are summoned to strike the foe. The shards explode upon impact with the ground, and the resulting explosion of smaller shards can harm enemies who are too close by; additionally, the shards can freeze whatever they impact with.
Despite the strength of this technique, it takes time for the user to focus and build a connection with the Ice Realm, leaving them vulnerable to counterattack during the charge time. It also drains a lot of stamina to use.
- Pyris the Hedgehog
- Matthew the Power Hedgehog/Reaper
- Niks the Lynx
- Scott the Power Hedgehog
- Icette the Cryochidna
- Cosmic Blaze - Fire variant
- Aqua Purge - Water variant
- Galvanic Blast - Electric variant
- Howling Zephyr - Wind variant
- Earth Fury - Earth variant
- Hallowed Barrage - Light variant
- Dark Fusillade - Darkness variant
- Sylvan Shower - Nature variant
- Virulent Rain - Poison variant
- Chaos Starstorm - Chaos variant
- Phantom Cannon - Soul variant
- Unnamed Psychic variant
- This attack is based on a spell from AdventureQuest of the same name.
While this attack carries a great deal of sheer power, its long charge time, coupled with the fact that it drains a lot of the user's stamina, grants this technique an A-Rank.