- Berserk Button: Alex has some things that make him angry or annoyed by default.
- Don't mess with his friends or loved ones.
- Don't EVER call him "Snake-bite".
- While he doesn't mind constructive criticism, don't insult his cooking skills for no reason.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: As seen in Hidden Depths, despite not putting in much effort into his academics, he's much more competent, street-wise, and quick-witted than he seems, especially when it comes to cooking.
- Bruiser With A Soft Center: Alex has a very tough, sarcastic, and action-loving attitude, but he also has a softer and more good-natured side to him underneath, especially towards his friends.
- Deadpan Snarker: Alex has a very cynical, brash, and sarcastic attitude. This can be done for either laughs, drama, or both. He got this from one of his older siblings.
- Hidden Depths:
- Despite not putting much effort in his academics, he is more competent, street-wise, and quick-witted than he seems, especially when it comes to cooking.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Alex is a cynical, sarcastic, sometimes short-tempered, brash, and ill-mannered attitude. He hates boredom and having to show or share his feelings. That being said, he also has a strong sense of loyalty and a good natured heart deep down. He cares deeply about his friends and loved ones and will do whatever it takes to protect them from any harm. He's also quick to see the error of his ways when his attitude goes too far.
- Nice, Mean, and Inbetween: Usually Mean. He does have the most attitude out of the trio, though he does have moments of kindness and compassion.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red Oni to both Sid and Clover's Blue Oni.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Manly Man to Sid's Sensitive Guy.
Power, Skill, and Equipment Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.