— Interpreter Myaari Erchliy, easing a perpetual debate
"A Thought Never Said" is the third episode of the original web series, Twenty-Four Days to Delusion. It was completed on August 10th, 2016 in courtesy of the Sonic Fanon Wikia.
- "Higher" Interpreter Savoice Allashar Demoy the Dhole
- Uisas Agent Najarv'sye Au-Vimoen the Ragushara (a frequent reference)
- Dojyu Coffnaigh the Oiva
- Ovil Ferah Unhod
- Moderator Xanthub Fuge the Hedgehog (a mere reference)
- Moderator Bvan Ghonpherti the Chameleon (a mere reference)
- Interpreter Myaari Erchliy the Cat
- Interpreter Zona Kon'effin the Mouse
- Interpreter Wequt Derse Renin the Dog
- Interpreter Salmah Ogan the Wolf
- Interpreter Khovab Nam Reliso the Swallow
- Interpreter Pulin Satire the Tiger
- Interpreter Pheru Vun Lalsu the Fox
- Interpreter Lovopian Azax the Rabbit
- Interpreter Polyizxen "Polly" Feryit the Echidna
- Koka Sharey the Dingo (cafeteria worker with "light and lifted" voice)
- Dagra Vanneh Quais the Red Panda (cafeteria worker with green eyes)
The episode begins with the protagonist Savoice Demoy comparing the conditions of being a Higher in Pertan to being an interpreter in Ovilis. As he reveals much about his past, he is attracted to the Ovilian food and visits to the cafeteria. Two side characters, Koka Sharey and Dagra Quais were introduced to him as they were working and explained the eating system. Eventually, one Dagra lends her lunch of Asalan meant to him.
After this, the Ovil comes to stop him to finish the matter they discussed on doing toward the end of the previous episode. Savoice learns the Ovil's ability for the first time, which is the ability to switch perspectives with another. The Ovil, with the threat to eject Savoice, proceeds to the office room, only to find a false identity. Savoice becomes enraged in realization that it was all a set up to have him stay in Ovilis for the rest of his life, and attacks. Because the Ovil slated Savoice's fate of never becoming a Higher again, Savoice retreats.
Since this happened, Savoice found the means to find his acquaintance on the Conclusion Team, Lovopian Azax, in order to explain the situation and promote retaliation against the Ovilian Arch of Studies. He interrupts a pre-expression meeting and causes upheaval with the leader, Interpreter Myaari, and the rest of the group.
After settlement and dismissal of the meeting, Savoice follows Lovopian in thought that his room was barred shut. However, with intervention with Dojyu Coffnaigh, Savoice finds out that, perhaps, the door being shut was an illusion after all.