The chat policies we have right now are kind of... hard to find and lacking in substance. ( http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki:Policy/Chat )
- No Cross-Wiki Drama
- This means you will not bring drama from other sites and wikis to this site and continue them here.
- Profane language is allowed - however, it may not be used to offend somebody.
- Keep in mind that this is a PG-13 wiki. Keep pornographic content out of chat, and out of the wiki in general.
- You will not spam the chat.
- This includes overuse of emotes, "...", links, or words/phrases.
- Don't disrespect other users.
- When a Chat Moderator, Wiki Administrator, or Bureaucrat ask you to stop something, you will stop.
- If it's an argument, you will be given the opportunity to say two more things on the subject, and then you will cease all discussion of said subject.
- If you are being harassed in private messages, 'take a screenshot, when no one has evidence it's just a case of your word vs. their's.
- Don't bring up sensitive issues in chat, this includes Suicide, Religion, etc.
- DON'T use Autism or any other disease as an excuse for how you acted.
- No sockpuppeting. If you're discovered to be sockpuppeting, the puppet will be perma-banned and the original account's ban will extend.
- No Godmodding.
- This means you will not have the "unavoidable, unattackable" godly character.
- No Powerplaying.
- This means things like pulling all seven chaos emeralds out of nowhere.
- No metagaming.
- This means knowing a character's powers, weaknesses, backstory, and name without meeting them before.
- Once again, no sexual/pornographic content.
- You may not kill another person's characters without their explicit permission in main chat.
- Don't start roleplaying by yourself. It just looks stupid and embarrassing.
- 3 warnings
- 2 kicks
- 2 hour ban
- 1 day ban
- 3 day ban
- 1 week ban
- Multiplied by two each time after.